Sunday, March 10, 2013

david clavet's blog #2

My favorite charecter in the book Alabama Moon was Moon. Moon was my favorite charecter because, he liked the outdoors. One way that Moon and I are alike, is that we both do not like being told what to do. I know that Moon does not like being told what to do because, when a cop tried to tell him to get into the back of the squad car after Moon's father had died Moon had punched the cop in the stomach and ran. This also, reacured several times in the book when Moon was told what to do. Another thing that me and Moon have in comin is that we both love the outdoors. I know that Moon loves the outdoors because instead of living inside a house he decided to live in a forest and make shelters out there where he could live.

No comments:

Post a Comment